When I was not yet a believer of Christ, I always thought that being a Christian was just plain boring thing. I always looked at my Christian friends as an uncool people. they never got involved in parties or tried any vices. I was too much of a worldly-minded person that time. But when I came to know the Lord and met a new set of Christian friends, I found out how awesome it was being in a group of sinners but saved by God’s amazing grace. Aside from the benefits of having clean conversations with them, here’s a list of the top sixteen ideas that Christians can do during fellowship that will allow them to have fun and enjoy each others’ company.
1. Attend Bible Studies
2. Coffee Fellowship or Simply called Coffeeship
3. Picnic in the Park
4. Movie Fellowship aka Movieship
5. Group Dinner
7. Sports Bonding
8. Road Trip
10. Attend Christian Concerts
11. Take Indoor or Outdoor Tours
12. Amusement Park Romps
14. Arcade Outings
15. High-wire Acts (Ziplines, Air-trams and skyscrapers)
16. Volunteer in some Charity Events
There you go! Do you have additional ideas for a group fellowship? Leave your comment below!