As a proud product of public high school, I was aware of the struggles of my parents way back then due to our financial status and most especially during start of the school year. We were four siblings who were studying in Elementary, Secondary and Tertiary that time and I remembered how stressed my parents were because they really don’t know where to get all our school supplies. Fortunately enough, there were private organization who helped us through School Brigade and I promised myself that when I grow up I’ll help those students who are in need.
Today, I decided to dedicate my blog post to one of the Schools in my hometown as they are conducting a school brigade in the coming week. They are looking for a monetary and non-monetary help. See details below if you also want to lend a help.
Here’s what you can give:
And here’s what you can do to help:
Look for these awesome people:
These are some of the programs to improve the School and have prepared for the upcoming year.
- Cleaning of the school grounds
- Painting of school walls
- Cleaning of classrooms and office
- Pruning/trimming of trees around the school
- Watering of plants
- Sorting papers and garbages
- Fixing of garbage disposal with https://grissmandumpsters.com/oshkosh-dumpster-rentals/
- Renovating broken school ceilings
- Repair of dilapidated chairs
- Varnishing students’ chairs and tables
- Repair of makeshift building
There you go! Let’s spread love and help students and to end, I want to leave you this quote from Albert Schweitzer.
“The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others”.