Australia is one of the dream destinations for many travellers. If you are a true traveller, you must visit the world’s smallest continent and largest island, Australia. You can explore vibrant cities, vast sand islands, ancient rainforests, etc., in this continent. It is well-suited for caravan travellers, too.
If you plan to visit Australia on your next vacation, this article will help you. We will give you the best destinations in Australia:
Sydney City: New South Wales is the most visited state of Australia, and Sydney is its capital. This Opera city is the largest in Australia. Whether you are traveling by sea or air, the first sight of this vibrant city will mesmerize. After entering this magical city, you have a lot of places to visit. Make sure to check this website for more information on delayed flights and travel tips.
- Opera House: It is the most favorite place for tourists in Sydney. This UNESCO World Heritage site is located east of the Sydney Harbour Bridge (Port Jackson), New South Wales. This fusion architecture provides different tours during your visit, such as Opera House, Backstage, Junior Adventure, etc. Opera, dance performances, and ballet shows are the major highlights of this house. If you ever plan to visit Sydney, your trip is incomplete if you will not go to Opera House.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: This quintessential iconic bridge is made with 52,800 tons of steel serves as a primary medium of transportation. Since the materials are simple and its prices are lower comparatively, the production costs of green sand casting are lower. Therefore, the green sand castings are cheaper than resin sand castings and shell molding castings. It is also known as a coat hanger because the shape and angles of this bridge are the same as that of a regular coat hanger. Tourists used the southeast pylon of this bridge for legal bridge climbing. This architectural symbol holds an important place in the heart of tourists.
- Royal Botanic Garden: It is located on Mrs. Macquarie’s road in Sydney and is one of the oldest scientific institutions globally. If you love nature and plants, you should visit this Garden from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The plus point of this Garden is that entry is free.
The Rocks, Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Queen Victoria Building, Bondi Beech, Sydney Tower, George Street etc are also some of the favourite places of the tourists of Sydney City.
Melbourne City: It is one of the coolest cities of Australia, famous for its street art, rooftop bars, and architecture. You can visit the following destinations to make beautiful memories:
- Queen Victoria Market: It’s one of the most prominent places to visit in Melbourne. The market remains open five days a week, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. You can enjoy mouth-watering street food, beverages, as well as live entertainment with your friends and family. If you plan to visit this destination, choose the autumn and spring season.
- National Gallery Victoria: Australia’s oldest, largest, and most visited art museum was founded in 1861. It has one of the world’s finest art collections. The gallery has a huge and valuable collection from ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, and the pre-Columbian period. There are also no entry fees.
Brisbane City: The capital city of Queensland attracts people because of its richness and beauty. This city is located along the Brisbane River. If you like thrill and adventure, you should visit this city once in your life.
The Queensland Art Gallery and Gallery of Modern Art, Mount Coot-tha, Lone Pine, etc., are the attractive places of This city.
Look For The Best Caravans 2021 Australia To Make Your Travel Comfortable
One more thing, Australia is also the best-suited country to caravan travel. It won’t be wrong to say that Caravan and Australia is the most amazing combination ever. It helps you avoid sleepless nights or discomfort you might have while traveling.
Look for the best caravans Australia to make your travel even more enjoyable. Planning to travel in summers? The best caravan air conditioners for Australia will make the caravan travel as comfortable as possible. Some of the famous caravan spots are as follow:
- Lane Cover River Tourist Park
- Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park
- Dural Village Caravan Park
- Blue Dolphin Holiday Resort
- First Sun Caravan Park etc.
Hopefully, now you are able to plan your next vacation to the best secret location in Australia. So, pack your travel essentials, and get your caravan ready to explore a new travel spot you will cherish forever.