Thanks for your interest in writing for Vinz Ideas!
Vinz Ideas is looking for practical, actionable advice on traveling – pieces that will help travelers on their own traveling journey.
Below are the answers to some frequently asked questions about submitting a guest post for consideration to Vinz Ideas.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I write about?
To get a sense of the type of article we publish on our website, read some of our previously published posts.
As you can see, our post cover all areas of traveling life, including tips and tricks, giving itineraries, advice, what to do and places to visit in specific places.
Should I pitch you my idea before writing the post?
Sure! Pitch your idea by emailing our managing editor Vinz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will I hear back from you after I send my pitch?
Please allow up to 3 days for our managing editor to respond to your pitch.
Have any tips for ensuring my piece is a fit for Vinz Ideas?
- Create an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- An article should be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Have a killer title.
- Maximum of 1 do-follow link in the body of your article.
Should I include a photo?
No need. We have free stock photos that we can use.
Ready to submit?
Please send an email to email@example.com.
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how Vinz Ideas’ readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.