Karijini National Park in Australia’s North West is a nature lover’s paradise and a true adventure destination. With its stunning gorges, crystal-clear pools, and rugged landscapes, this park offers something for everyone.
- Dales Gorge – One of the most popular gorges in the park, Dales Gorge is known for its towering cliffs, crystal-clear pools, and stunning views.
- Weano Gorge – Another popular destination, Weano Gorge is home to the famous Handrail Pool, a deep blue swimming hole surrounded by towering cliffs.
- Fortescue Falls – This stunning waterfall is surrounded by lush vegetation and is a popular spot for swimming and picnicking.
- Joffre Gorge – Joffre Gorge is known for its challenging hikes, including the Joffre Gorge Walk, which takes you through the heart of the gorge and past several pools and waterfalls.
- Hiking – With its rugged landscapes and stunning scenery, Karijini National Park is a hiker’s paradise. From easy walks to challenging hikes, there is something for everyone.
- Swimming – The park is home to several crystal-clear pools and swimming holes that are perfect for taking a refreshing dip on a hot day.
- Rock climbing – With its towering cliffs and challenging terrain, Karijini National Park is a popular destination for rock climbers.
- Photography – With its breathtaking scenery, Karijini National Park is a photographer’s dream. Whether you are a professional or an amateur, you are sure to capture some amazing shots here.
- By car – The park is located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia and is accessible by car from several nearby towns, including Tom Price and Paraburdoo.
- By plane – The nearest airport is in Tom Price, which is a short drive from the park.
Whether you are an adventure seeker or just looking for some peace and quiet in nature, Karijini National Park is a must-visit destination. With its breathtaking scenery and endless opportunities for exploration and adventure, this park is truly one of a kind.